You are here
About Glenferrie Group
We are a dynamic and experienced team of professionals who specialise in accounting, taxation, self managed super, lending, investment and financial planning advice.
Not only do we offer traditional accounting and taxation services, but we also offer total financial care solutions for all your business and personal needs.
Combining traditional accounting and specialised financial planning skills enables us to:
- be fully informed of each client's situation at a personal, family and business level; and
- provide solutions that incorporate taxation, financial risk and lifestyle considerations.
At Glenferrie Group, we:
- combine technical skills with a sincere desire to assist you;
- appreciate that you know your individual or business needs best;
- take the time to learn everything we can about how you and your business operate;
- provide options – outlining the solutions that can be implemented and the results they can produce;
- empower you to identify which issues are the most pressing to deal with, for both the short and long term;
- demonstrate, through our considerable experience and industry involvement, how goals can be achieved via suitable self managed superannuation solutions;
- think outside the square – offering alternative ways to deal with problems that are currently affecting businesses or individuals;
- believe that client relationships only progress through mutual trust, confidentiality and achieving results.
Adrian Rogers - Director
BEc, ACA, Finsia
Adrian commenced his professional career in 1990 with KPMG. where he worked in various roles both locally and abroad for ten years. He then moved to take up a Directorship in Barrington Brown Chartered Accountants until its merger in 2006 with Tiernan & Co Accountants and eventually the formation of Glenferrie Group.
Adrian advises small to medium enterprises, individuals and superannuation funds on a range of taxation, business structure and wealth creation initiatives.
Adrian has a Financial Planning Specialist designation with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and is Responsible Manager with ASIC on Glenferrie Group Australian Financial Services License (AFSL: 247 164).
Adrian is also a Fellow member of the Financial Services Institute of Australia and a member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia. Adrian is Responsible Manager on Glenferrie Group Lending Services Australian Credit Licence (ACL: 395011).